Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project 365: Week 5

Time just keeps marching on. Yet another week is in the history books. Had a fairly uneventful week. Another really sweet lady that I know passed away this week. I hope that this is not how the whole year is going to go.




                                                Sunday




The sunrise was so gorgeous this morning that I could not decide on one picture for this day.


Monday

This is one of our favorite restaurants. It is a southern style BBQ. Yummy! It is right next door to the bank that I work for and some mornings, the smell makes my mouth water! They start slow cooking the meat early. I think it is worse coming out after a long day at work. Makes you want to wander over for some supper. The red fence surrounds their outdoor patio. It is nice to sit out there in the summer when the humidity is not too high.


Tuesday

No picture today! OOPS!

Wednesday

This is at the end of our road. UGH! 

This is at the end of our driveway. Double UGH! I really don't know which is worse snow or mud!


Thursday

Today is my sister Mayme's birthday. I decided to use some old pictures since I did not see her to take her picture today.  I did get to talk to her on the phone though! She loves horses and spends as much time on them as she can!  Happy Birthday Mayme! Love you!


Friday

            
Another day that I could not pick just one picture.  The fog was so very thick this morning that the kids had a two hour delay for school.  I went in to work late so I could get them on the bus. This is what is looked like outside at about 8:30 a.m.

The sun was slowly burning off the fog. I thought it looked neat behind the tree.

The visibility was at zero when I got up to start my day.


Saturday

The sun was shining and there is no chance of precipitation in the forcast for days so, I decided it was time to take Gi-Gi through the car wash.  I am certain I heard her sigh as the layers of mud and road salt were washed away!  I have a hard time paying to get my van washed when I know that it is going to rain or snow right away. Seems like wasting money to me when that happens.

That was my week.  Hope you all had a great week!
Looking forward to seeing how your week went!
Helen

3 comments:

  1. The sunrise was so beautiful!!! I'm glad you included all the pictures!! And so were the fog pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which picture I liked more the sunrise or the fog...both were awesome.

    Great week!
    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the sunrise & fog pics too. I should get my car washed, but what it REALLY needs is vacuumed. I really hate vacuuming. Sigh. Ha!

    ReplyDelete