Monday, January 30, 2012

Project 365: Week 4

Wow! I can't believe that we are almost done with a full month in 2012! This week was a long one. Both kids and the hubby are sick. One of my friends passed away on Monday.  Our neighbors Mom passed away on Sunday. So far, I am not overly impressed with 2012. I am a bit late with this post and I am missing a picture. Let's take a look at my week.


                                                  Sunday

Happy Birthday Abby!!  I can not believe that it has been 10 years. I am so proud of you. You bring so much happiness into my life. Love ya Sis!



When we got up this morning every thing was flocked. I guess Mother Nature realized it was Abby's birthday and she wanted to decorate for her!


This little shop used to be a one room school. My Dad used to go here when he was a boy. He would walk to school everyday. He used to tell stories about how he used to walk two miles to school everyday. Even when there was a bunch of snow. And, it was uphill both ways! I used to roll my eyes and think, "Yeah, right Dad, uphill both ways..." About two years ago, I realized he was right! I drive down the road that he used to walk on my way to work every day.  Just past the house where he grew up there is a great big hill. When you get to the bottom of that hill, you go up another big hill on the other side!  Sorry I ever doubted you Dad!!!



Monday

This is the book that I am reading right now. I love her books!


Tuesday

Left work a bit early today to take Hayden to the doctor.  He has a sinus infection and an ear infection!


Wednesday

This sign is at the end of our road.  Our road used to be a seasonal road and was not maintained by the county road commission. There are a total of three houses on our road. Ours, one in the middle and one on the other end. It still takes them a while to get to us when we get a lot of snow.


Thursday

Rural road traffic jam! LOL


Friday

No picture today! Oops!


Saturday

That is one comfy cat!


Hope you all had a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    We have those rural road hazards here too :)

    That's funny about your dad's school story - ha!

    Happy birthday to your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Abby! I live rural and we have those signs around here too....just not the snow to go with them...but in Alabama when it snows the world stops.

    ReplyDelete